Required Documentation for Compliance Requirements
You have been ordered by the Court to:
- Enroll, Attend, and Complete a Batterer=s Intervention Program or Salvation Army Anger Management Program
- Enroll in and complete a mental health and/or substance/alcohol abuse evaluation/counseling program
- Pay Child Support through the Florida State Disbursement Unit
- PLEASE READ YOUR ORDERS CAREFULLY!
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY…
- TO FIND THE PROGRAM OR FACILITY THAT WILL ACCOMMODATE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCE!
- TO BRING PROOF OF ENROLLMENT TO THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OFFICE WITHIN 10 DAYS
- TO BRING PROOF OF ATTENDANCE AND CONTINUED COMPLIANCE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE OFFICE WITHIN 30 DAYS
If you have been ordered to attend a Batterers Intervention Program (BIP) such as Hubbard House First Step, Salvation Army, or New Beginnings or Anger Management, Safe Families, parenting classes, Navy Alternative to Violence (ATV) you must provide:
- A completed enrollment form from the BIP, and
- A receipt for your payment or other documentation from the BIP for each class you have attended.
- A certificate of completion or proof of attendance for BIP program
If you have been ordered to obtain a drug and/or alcohol evaluation or psychiatrist/mental health evaluation or any other program you must provide:
- An evaluation conducted by a certified mental health professional.
- If a particular facility is not allowed to provide you with a copy of your evaluation you may have them FAX or MAIL your results/evaluation.
- Test results of drug/alcohol evaluation
- A receipt or other documentation from the agency for every counseling session or class attended.
If you have been ordered to pay child support, through the State of Florida Disbursement Unit you MUST obtain a PAYMENT HISTORY PRINT OUT from the:
Domestic Relations Depository, Duval County Courthouse
501 West Adams Street, Room 1053