It is the goal of the Fourth Judicial Circuit Court to provide all users with a functional, accessible and interactive Web experience.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, TTY, etc.) and the format of any of our web site material interferes with your ability to access the information, please email the Web Administrator
to be provided with further assistance.
To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate your disability type, the preferred format for return correspondence, the web address of the requested material and your contact information.
Access Key Legend
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by pressing access keys on your keyboard. On Windows, you can press ALT + Access Key (Chrome), ALT + Access Key + Enter (Internet Explorer) or ALT + Shift + Access Key (Firefox); on Macintosh, you can press Control + Option + Access Key (Safari, Firefox, and Chrome). All pages on this site use the following access keys:
- Access key 1 – Home Page
- Access key 2 – Skip to Main Content
- Access key 3 – Site Map
- Access key 5 – Main Navigation
- Access key 6 – Sub Navigation
- Access key 7 – Top of Page
- Access key 0 – Website Accessibility and Access Key Legend
Visitors using the JAWS screen reader 8 or above can navigate using the following keystrokes:
- H to cycle forward through the headings
- Shift + H to cycle backwards through the headings
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- Insert + F6 to provide a list of all headings