Enforcement of Out of State Order

You will be opening a PDF Document to print instructions and forms that are attached.

 Petition to Domesticate Foreign Order
*This Petition is to be used if you have an Order from another state/county that you would like to be recognized in Duval County so that you may gain enforcement or modification of that original order*

You may be selecting an incorrect checklist & form.

Make sure that you consult with a case manager prior to completing any of the forms.